The Online Presenters Toastmasters Club caters to those who give online presentations professionally, or aspire to do so, whether that means public webcasts and live video or internal company video conferences and screen sharing sessions. We welcome experienced Toastmasters with an interest in learning those skills, as well as future Toastmasters with substantial presentation experience (how to join).
Visit as a Guest
Online Presenters Meeting, July 13, 7:15 PM EDT
Or register for any of these upcoming dates.
- Online Presenters Meeting Monday July 20, 2020 7:15 PM EDT
- Workshop: Doing Mixed Online/Offline Meetings Right Saturday July 25, 2020 2:00 PM EDT
- Online Presenters Meeting Monday July 27, 2020 7:15 PM EDT
- Online Presenters Meeting Monday August 3, 2020 7:15 PM EDT
Members can find the online meetings details here (password protected).
In this online club, the medium really is the message (or at least a big part of it). Online Toastmasters clubs are a new phenomenon, and other clubs are using the medium to make the Toastmasters experience available to people who can’t attend location-based reasons for reasons related to timing, geography, or a disability. We recognize the value of that approach, but this club will be dedicated to understanding how the online medium is different and how we can communicate effectively with technology in between us and our audience.
Questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
See founding President David Carr’s article on Forbes.com, Improving Skills for Webinars, Online Meetings.
Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
Visit our Meeting Roles and Responsibilities page to learn more about how we all contribute to productive and successful meetings.
We also hold periodic educational workshops, replays below.
Replay: “How to Connect with ANY Audience,” with Sheryl Roush, DTM, Past District Governor, Accredited Speaker
Recent Blog Posts
- Join Us for a Workshop on Mixed Online/Offline Meetings, Saturday July 25 @ 2pm EDT
- Videos: Chris Guld, Antoinette Trim, Lieceng Zhu – July 6, 2020
- Workshop Replay: Roger Courville on Boosting Engagement in an Online Presentation
- June 1 Workshop: Roger Courville, “Raise Your Virtual Presentation EQ (Engagement Quotient)”
- Replay: Webinar Contest 2020, Congratulations Krishn Ramchurn