The Online Presenters Toastmasters Club serves those who give online presentations professionally, or aspire to do so, whether that means public webcasts and live video or internal company video conferences and screen sharing sessions.
Guests are always welcome — see Visit as a Guest, below.
You may want to explore replays of past workshops on topics including online engagement strategies and how to run a “hybrid” meeting that mixes online and offline attendance. You can also see replays of our regular meetings and contests or see what we’ve shared on the blog.
Our Advanced Toastmasters Club welcomes experienced Toastmasters with an interest in learning online presentation skills, as well as future Toastmasters with substantial presentation experience (how to join).
Current members can sign up for roles by clicking on any of the upcoming dates under Member Access in the sidebar to the right.
Visit as a Guest
Online Presenters Meeting, January 18, 7:15 PM EST
Countdown to our next meeting …
Or register for any of these upcoming dates.
- Online Presenters Meeting Monday January 25, 2021 7:15 PM EST
- Online Presenters Speech-a-Thon Saturday January 30, 2021 11:30 AM EST
- Online Presenters Meeting Monday February 1, 2021 7:15 PM EST
- Online Presenters Meeting Monday February 8, 2021 7:15 PM EST
Members can find the online meetings details here (password protected).
In this online club, the medium really is the message (or at least a big part of it). Online Toastmasters clubs are a new phenomenon, and other clubs are using the medium to make the Toastmasters experience available to people who can’t attend location-based reasons for reasons related to timing, geography, or a disability. We recognize the value of that approach, but this club will be dedicated to understanding how the online medium is different and how we can communicate effectively with technology in between us and our audience.
Here’s a quick overview of what makes Online Presenters Toastmasters so fabulous:
Questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
See founding President David Carr’s article on Forbes.com, Improving Skills for Webinars, Online Meetings.
Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
Visit our Meeting Roles and Responsibilities page to learn more about how we all contribute to productive and successful meetings.
We also hold periodic educational workshops, replays below.
Replay: “How to Connect with ANY Audience,” with Sheryl Roush, DTM, Past District Governor, Accredited Speaker
Recent Blog Posts
- Videos: Pamela Benjamin, Lukas Calafell, Marianne Grady – January 11, 2021
- Videos: Mary Dilling, Carol Prahinski, Lois Margolin – December 28, 2020
- Videos: December 28, 2020 Fun & Games
- Videos: Brian David Crawford, Emily Thompson, Angela Heath – December 21, 2020
- Videos: Andriy Smolenko, Elizanne Warren-Russell, Michael Alexander – December 14, 2020