The Online Presenters Toastmasters Club serves those who give online presentations professionally, or aspire to do so, whether that means public webcasts and live video or internal company video conferences and screen sharing sessions.
Our webinar contest is returning for 2023, learn more!
Visit as a Guest
Register to attend any of our upcoming meetings. The online meeting details will appear in the confirmation message.
Invitational Webinar Contest for Guest Speakers
Guests are always welcome.
You may want to explore replays of past workshops on topics including online engagement strategies and how to run a “hybrid” meeting that mixes online and offline attendance. You can also see replays of our regular meetings and contests or see what we’ve shared on the blog.
Our Advanced Toastmasters Club welcomes experienced Toastmasters with an interest in learning online presentation skills, as well as future Toastmasters with substantial presentation experience (how to join).
Current members can sign up for roles by clicking on any of the upcoming dates under Member Access in the sidebar to the right.
Members can find the online meetings details here (password protected).
Home of the Video Speech Contest Winner, Worldwide
Congratulations, Angela Heath, newly recognized as the global Video Speech Contest winner for 2022. She was recognized at the Toastmasters International Convention in Nashville, August 2022.
The Character of Our Club
In this online club, the medium really is the message (or at least a big part of it). Online Toastmasters clubs are a new phenomenon, and other clubs are using the medium to make the Toastmasters experience available to people who can’t attend location-based reasons for reasons related to timing, geography, or a disability. We recognize the value of that approach, but this club will be dedicated to understanding how the online medium is different and how we can communicate effectively with technology in between us and our audience.
Questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
See founding President David Carr’s article on Forbes.com, Improving Skills for Webinars, Online Meetings.
Visit our social media pages:
Facebook Twitter YouTube
Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
Visit our Meeting Roles and Responsibilities page to learn more about how we all contribute to productive and successful meetings.
We also hold periodic educational workshops, replays below.
- “Understanding How Online Speaking is Different,” David F. Carr, DTMOnline Presenters founding President and current VPE David F. Carr [Read More]
- How to Do Hybrid Right: Workshop Replay and ResourcesToastmasters leaders need to know how to do hybrid right [Read More]
- Replay: the Future of Online Toastmasters WorkshopThe video of our workshop on the Future of Online [Read More]
- Zoom Mastery Workshop Replay and More ResourcesSee below for the replay of the Zoom Mastery Workshop [Read More]
- Replay: Authenticity in Storytelling with Fursey GotuacoFursey Gotuaco shared his coaching on what makes a story [Read More]
- Workshop on Hybrid Online/Offline Toastmasters Meetings: ReplayAs Toastmasters clubs driven online by COVID-19 resume in person [Read More]
- Workshop Replay: Roger Courville on Boosting Engagement in an Online PresentationRoger Courville, an expert on online presentations of all sorts, [Read More]
- Workshop Replay: Gestures for Connection – a New Look with Achim NowakGuest speaker Achim Nowak gave this presentation at Online Presenters [Read More]
- Video for Speakers and Presenters: Replay from a Workshop on Creating, Editing and Sharing VideoThis is a replay of the Online Presenters workshop on [Read More]
Recent Blog Posts
- Jim Barber Wins the 2023 Humorous Speech Contest
- Video: David F. Carr, Graham Cairns, Carl Walsh, Monday May 15, 2023
- Replay: Jim Barber Wins the 2023 Online Presenters Webinar Contest
- Webinar Contest Update and Advice to Competitors
- “Understanding How Online Speaking is Different,” David F. Carr, DTM