Want to improve your business decisions to increase revenue, reduce expenses and create happy customers and employees?
Dreaming about discovering untapped business opportunities?
Or maybe you are interested in team building?
Then we have some great news for you. Our member Carol Prahinski hosts a Business Strategy Webinar, December 26, 2018, 7 pm Eastern Time. Carol is an Assistant Professor of Supply Chain Management at Broad College of Business, Michigan State University.
What are you going to learn with her at the Business Strategy Webinar?
- Overview and definition of strategy (corporate, business, functional strategies); includes Porter’s business strategy
- Introduction and definitions of the eight competitive priorities (how companies compete in the marketplace)
- An overview of Fisher’s article, “What is the right supply chain strategy for your product?”
- The product-process matrix (how to organize the processes to match the products/services)
- The product lifecycle and how our organization must change over time to remain aligned
- How these tools align with each other and what it means for your organization
JOIN HERE: https://msu.zoom.us/j/804293313,
Dec 26, 2018, 7 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)