Roger Courville, an expert on online presentations of all sorts, with an emphasis on online training and webinars, was our guest speaker for June 1, 2020.
Roger has been a friend of the club since its inception, having given an earlier workshop presentation on this topic when we were recruiting our charter members in 2017. He was one of the sources I consulted for my Forbes.com article that year on Improving Skills for Webinars, Online Meetings. Since then, he has also served as a celebrity guest judge for our webinar contests and helped in several other ways.
Some of the resources he shared:
- Book: The Virtual Presenter’s Playbook (live session attendees got a free copy)
- Virtual Presenters Facebook Group
- Technical tips on creating a “dashboard” for monitoring online engagement (2-computer method)
- Connect with Roger on LinkedIn
- Recommended speaker: Mark Sharenbrock
About the Speaker
Roger Courville, CSP has been called “The Michael Jordan of Virtual Presentations.” He’s an award-winning speaker and author who brings evidence-based tactics to transforming boring webinars. His work includes working with organizations as diverse as Pfizer, FedEx, Australia Institute of Training and Development, American Management Association, US Bank and, of course, L-TEN. And he loves habaneros.