There are more and more online Toastmasters Clubs these days. Online Presenters is an Advanced Toastmasters Club. Before being invited to apply for membership, you must:
- Visit twice as a guest. Be sure to use the Zoom CHAT each visit with a self-introduction (our record of your attendance.)
- Meet either experience requirement:
- Have completed at least 6 Toastmasters speeches as a current or former member of another club.
- OR – have substantial public speaking or professional presentation experience outside of Toastmasters — which you will demonstrate in a 2-3 minute speech to the club. Contact our VPM at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your address.
- Be invited to apply by a vote of the club officers.
- INSTRUCTIONS for “approval to join”:
- Send an email to VPM Lou Brown (email@example.com) with “Requesting approval to join”.
- List your 2+ visit dates, highlights from those visits (gave feedback, participated in Table Topics? Stayed “after hours” for conversation?) Give your Toastmaster experience (6+ speeches minimum, levels attained, club affiliation, leadership & relevant experience, etc. )
- Please be patient with our approval/invitation process. We are being deluged with requests to join and want to serve all existing and new/approved members with care.
Once confirmed you’ve been invited to join, you’ll complete the online application form that requires a password. Full instructions will come from our Vice President of Membership.
Questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Presenters dues are $55 per 6 months, which includes the $45 paid to Toastmasters International, plus $10 for club expenses such as the subscription to our online meetings platform.
When you join in February or March, we include your renewal for the April – September period with the dues collected. When you join in August or September, we include the October renewal payment.
Toastmasters International dues are prorated, but we charge new members a flat $10.
|Month||TI Dues||Club Dues||Club New Member||Total||+ New Member Fee|